ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Me Shahab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shahab
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-18

It's Me Shahab Empty
PostSubject: It's Me Shahab   It's Me Shahab Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Everyone if i decide to reopen shahabms i will need a vote and a lot of coders now some of u may think this isnt me and if u dnt belive me send me an e-mail to relaxedsoup@yahoo.com the reason i created a new account is cause my admin account got hacked and some of u are wondering why i decided to post this so late the reason is that if i posted the next day after it got hacked the server will just get hacked again and if anyone reads this please reply
Back to top Go down

It's Me Shahab
Page 1 of 1