ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deepblackice Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deepblackice
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Deepblackice  Application Empty
PostSubject: Deepblackice Application   Deepblackice  Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:43 am

Name you want to be called by: Thomas

Location/Timezone: Australia, Sydney 11 or 12 hours in front of PST

Time spent online: I always go on everyday unless I have a really important program. I go on more in the weekends than weekdays. I am allowed like 2-3 hours on weekdays and 3-6 hours on weekends.

Applying for: In game Game Master

IGN: Airstrike
Why Should I join the GM team: I don’t think being a GM is all about hosting events, using hide and ban hackers. I think being a GM means to help people when people are in need. Supplying people with events when there are really bored from training. I also think a GM should have staff to player interaction instead of just sitting around in free market on hide waiting for problems.

What you think you can do: I can control the game e.g. tempban/ban people if they hacking so this game can have a fair play. I can help people throughout the game if they got any problems e.g. negative exp or stuck in a map which can be wrapped out easily.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM): The truth is I actually have never been picked as a GM in any server but I had the experience as Forum Moderator in Cousinms a server which I’m unable to play(proof for forum mod http://cousinms.ucoz.com/forum/)
I helped lots of GMs with coding and finding the right repack to use. I know I haven’t become a GM that doesn’t’ mean I haven’t got any experience of which codes to ban and summon. But I helped through with and finding hackers. To Prove my coding knowledge here’s an example. \ e.g. !ban blackscarf r: becoming a GM. Banning/tempbanning, warpping, jailing, item making, coding items, summoning monsters and changing jobs to job.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):deepblackice@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies: I really like playing sports. Favourite sport is swimming and basketball. I also Heart the play music e.g. piano. I Heart playing computer and fps e.g. cod4/cod5/counterstrike and other good games.

Well I'm still finding a server that can take me as a GM. I 'm bored to death because I can’t find a server that actually works. Please contact me via my email address thanks.
Back to top Go down

Deepblackice Application
Page 1 of 1