ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)

Go down 
+7
Potatoes
Koopa69[Epicpanda]
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Hack
Elmo<3
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®
mikeyman607
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeyman607
Green Slime
Green Slime
mikeyman607

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-31

ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Empty
PostSubject: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 pm

ELMO PLZ DONT GET MAD AT ME

ok heres how it works lets say i start it i say

xMikey-banned for not having anyone to ban
then
Jamie-xMikey banned for not banning anyone
then
Elmo-Jamie banned forbanning Mikey(I LOVE HIM <3<3<3<3<3<3<3)
then
Someone-Elmo banned for saying she loves xMikey

ok people now start it
Back to top Go down
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®
Horntail
Horntail
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®

Male Number of posts : 214
Job/hobbies : Student/Playing Shahab or Singing
Humor : I Like...Pancakes!? :D
Registration date : 2009-02-02

ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:43 pm

i banned myself for banning myself for banning myself
Back to top Go down
mikeyman607
Green Slime
Green Slime
mikeyman607

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

I ban joekim621 for banning himself

Laugh thats how the games works u ban the person above you
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:14 pm

I ´ban Mikey because he had sexytime with me.

(AND WHY PUT MY NAME IN THE TOPIC)? D:
Back to top Go down
mikeyman607
Green Slime
Green Slime
mikeyman607

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:27 am

well i put the GM elmos name in (Laugh i hope she doesnt get mad at me)
Back to top Go down
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®
Horntail
Horntail
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Laugh Mikey ur gonna get ownedddddddddd Tounge
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm

I put Joe's name on the banlist because he has too many posts.
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:00 pm

What happen to the game :3
Back to top Go down
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

Female Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Joe is banned because he's a Jewish Indian.
Back to top Go down
mikeyman607
Green Slime
Green Slime
mikeyman607

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 pm

HAY HAY HAY NOW WE DONT NEED TO BRING RACE INTO THIS!! CAUSE IF WE DO ILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR U PEOPLE BEING RACIST!!!!

(i know i will . . . i just have that kind of luck)
Back to top Go down
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®
Horntail
Horntail
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Joe = Banned...............

and yet i say.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Back to top Go down
mikeyman607
Green Slime
Green Slime
mikeyman607

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 pm

ok ok ok can we get back to the game?

lol lets continue

EVERYONE above me banned for not playing the game right Cool
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:53 am

Mike banned for saying noone played the game right Sad
Back to top Go down
Koopa69[Epicpanda]
Red Snail
Red Snail
Koopa69[Epicpanda]

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:23 pm

every1 above me is banned cuz i sexed you all up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leeloveselli69
Potatoes
Green Slime
Green Slime
Potatoes

Male Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Sitting on my ***
Humor : Bored...

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Koopa banned for dissing my spud >Depressed
Back to top Go down
http://e66c89a8.linkbucks.com
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Banning potato cus he stalked me to this server.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes
Green Slime
Green Slime
Potatoes

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Elmo banned for being better than me in this server Depressed
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 pm

-evil laugh-
Back to top Go down
JesterKid
Green Slime
Green Slime
JesterKid

Male Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Like watching Chinese movies translated to viet xD
Humor : Im funny xD
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: The Ban Game!   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 am

I Ban Elmo Because if you take away the L from Elmo its Emo (NO EMOS ALLOWED MUHAHAHAHA) Wink
Back to top Go down
Potatoes
Green Slime
Green Slime
Potatoes

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:08 am

I ban jesterkid for being mean to emos Depressed
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:17 am

I wanna ban Jester too, because ha hates emo's but he has an emo avatar. (:
Back to top Go down
Potatoes
Green Slime
Green Slime
Potatoes

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Elmo banned for being a sexy slut <3
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Potatoes banned for having an animated avatar. Cool
Back to top Go down
Loveless [James]
Horntail
Horntail
Loveless [James]

Male Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Computering playing games watchin tv and hangin wit friends
Humor : anything lol
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Yami Is Banned For Having A loser As Hero
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm

James banned for having a poor quality avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)   ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok i got another game-its called ban the person above you (warning-no actual banning occures it is just a fun game)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next