ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yassmine's App :D (Lollipop)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Yassmine's App :D  (Lollipop) Empty
PostSubject: Yassmine's App :D (Lollipop)   Yassmine's App :D  (Lollipop) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 am

Country/TimeZone : Peru -- GMT -5

IGN : LollipopGirl

How long have you played ShahabMs? Like 2 Weeks

Do you have any experience as a GM? hmm i was a gm/admin in a tibia server Smile

What can you do to improve the server? Helping out people, improving some events, and making it more fun Heart

Why should we hire you? because i'm fair, i speak english, spanish, and Portuguese, plus my time zone helps a lot i think, and i'm god at helping ppl Smile

How active are you? really active Wow (i'm on vacation) lol Smile

How many people can you bring into our community? like 6 - 7 friends + their friens.

What will you do if you're not chosen? be happy for the chosen ones, maybe a lil upset :p

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? Make Players to follow the rules, and follow them myself Smile

well

Thx for this hance to become a gm

and
cya Laugh
Back to top Go down
kylem545
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: good luck   Yassmine's App :D  (Lollipop) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:33 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : School
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Yassmine's App :D (Lollipop)   Yassmine's App :D  (Lollipop) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:43 pm

nice app
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Male Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]
Humor : Horny ;D
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: re   Yassmine's App :D  (Lollipop) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 am

first of all ... a bit of grammar/spelling mistakes For example"iam god at helping people"
At the last questions you told us you will make the players follow the rules and follow them yourself. The question actually asked WHAT are the rule that u and players need to follow, next time maybe establish and exaggerate them more ? Good post overall... and good luck
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Yassmine's App :D (Lollipop)   Yassmine's App :D  (Lollipop) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Exaggerate? Wow That provides false information! Whistle
Good luck being accepted, Akira. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yassmine's App :D (Lollipop)   Yassmine's App :D  (Lollipop) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yassmine's App :D (Lollipop)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShahabMS :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: