ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I guess I'l take another shot <3

Go down 
+10
trevor1212
iFawk
John
Loveless [James]
Elmo<3
iRawr
★《GM STRIPPER》★
chris94
Ryan070594
Hack
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should I be a GM?
Yes
I guess I'l take another shot <3 Vote_lcap68%I guess I'l take another shot <3 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
No
I guess I'l take another shot <3 Vote_lcap32%I guess I'l take another shot <3 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-06

I guess I'l take another shot <3 Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Name: Justin Song
Chinese Name:Soung Oun Cheen

Country/TimeZone :Eastern Time. Canada

IGN :Hack

How long have you played ShahabMs? I played for about 2-3 weeks now and it's a awsome server and i know a lot about the server to where things are located and the amazing staff *wants to be apart of them <33*

Do you have any experience as a GM?Well Yes I've been GM in Area51 Ms and I also been a assistance GM aswell (I was sorta his pet I found the hackers and reported while in hide mode and he took all the credit </3) But i perfer being a GM so i can ban them it right away

What can you do to improve the server?I can improve it in may ways I can vote everyday (already do) I can keep others enteritainted so they don't leave such as events I'm very active so i help a lot! like I do right now with a lot of players (if i helped you and you have a forum account please give me you support!! Love3)

Why should we hire you?You should hire me cause I'm supppppper active I'm more active than most of the GM's I'm on every single day and atleast everyday over 8hrs a day to help and I help a lot of maplers and really enjoy so i would Heart to be a GM to help with the other jobs i cant do as a normal player And Also because I know most of the GM commands and learning to script >Laugh

How active are you?
Monday - Friday = 8-10 hrs
Friday = 10-16 hours a day (use a Pc and labtop)
Saturday = 7 hours (with parties) No parties = 24/7
Sunday = 9 hours

How many people can you bring into our community? Actually i can bring almost everyone on my Msn on which is a lot and a lot of my cousins which live in this area ( across the street which is 7) plus my msn people

What will you do if you're not chosen? Well i would continue to help others like i do right now and continue to do what i do best, help and vote and also still keep my hopes up and see what happens in the future Whistle

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? Well I think the duties are respecting the rules and help others understand that aswell, To keep others interested in to the game so they would spread the word and would stay in the game, Help others with their problems such as helping them locate shops lotcate items and everything

About Me : Well I'm really a nice guy ask anyone in the server <33 And 'm usually the helper around there when some GM's are off and even when I'm on I'm really active and a really cool guy Whistle I enjoy helping others cause I Heart how i feel after either it's giving away a item i really need and they need it as well I just Heart how it feels when i help so yeah. And did i mention i'm a cool guy Smile I'm pretty famous in the game :3 and people usually come ask me for help and error's example 4znthief =D and also with the new starters I help them get started with where things are located and stuff and also give them a bit of starting cash also I have a good addituted I don't get into fights with other players i always go around it and avoid the confict cause i dont believe fighting in a game has any purpose so people please give me your support =D
And hopfully i get chosen <3

Last edited by Hack on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan070594
Green Slime
Green Slime

Male Number of posts : 42
Job/hobbies : Street Hockey
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:10 pm

good job. really nice app. =p Hope you get approved =D
Back to top Go down
chris94
Blue Snail
Blue Snail
chris94

Male Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Ice Hockey, playing maplestory private servers
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: support   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:11 pm

I SUPPORT YOU
Back to top Go down
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

Female Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:04 pm

WhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistle^
Back to top Go down
iRawr
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
iRawr

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Work at Gamestop

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:35 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:56 am

Goodluck. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 pm

Ty you all =D < 333
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm

But theres a low change i'll become a GM </3 cause theirs already a great staff at the moment and he replied to Cookies so I don't think he would reply to mine they only only reply if they like it... Ohh wellz atleast i gave it a shot Laugh
Back to top Go down
Loveless [James]
Horntail
Horntail
Loveless [James]

Male Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Computering playing games watchin tv and hangin wit friends
Humor : anything lol

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:17 pm

PICK HIM CUZ HES DA BEST ANDdd...... um... HES AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iRawr
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
iRawr

Job/hobbies : Work at Gamestop

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:29 pm

YOu ROCK
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Job/hobbies : School

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 pm

i think You are going to do awsome
Back to top Go down
iFawk
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Supported, Lucks with your app. Cool

Last edited by iFawk on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I was ASKED again to take that part off.. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Thanks to all so far Love you all < 3
Back to top Go down
trevor1212
Blue Snail
Blue Snail
trevor1212

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 pm

goodluck hope u get chosen urs was almost better than mine Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 am

ya its really good I hope u win I probaly wont but who cares
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:14 pm

John thanks =D You people are soo nice < 3
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Hack wrote:
John thanks =D You people are soo nice < 3

It's our nature. Cool
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Laugh np
Back to top Go down
シ[GM]RawrYeon[David]ㅇㅅㅇ
Zakum Body
Zakum Body
シ[GM]RawrYeon[David]ㅇㅅㅇ

Male Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Going To The Movies and hang with friends unlike Philip.
Humor : Yo Mamma So Dumb She Went To Gap To Fix Her Teeth :O ~hilarious~
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 pm

GOOOOOO HACKKK
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:19 am

Wow thank you all if we I get more support maybe the admin will see me through as a GM =D < 3
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:56 am

People please give me your votes and hmm please be honest don't click no cause you really want to be GM please give me a honest vote <3
Back to top Go down
Koopa69[Epicpanda]
Red Snail
Red Snail
Koopa69[Epicpanda]

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: gogo   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:02 pm

i really liked ur application! i hope you get it and good luck!! Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leeloveselli69
Harassment
Green Slime
Green Slime
Harassment

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Good luck u should get chosen O.o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm

you will become a GM
Back to top Go down
https://shahabms.forumotion.net
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Well thanks Shahab =D For the approvel <333 And I want to thanks to everyone for there support <33 Love ya all and Missed ya all when i was gone <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'l take another shot <3   I guess I'l take another shot <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I'l take another shot <3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShahabMS :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: