ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Philip
Green Slime
Green Slime
[GM]Philip

Male Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Play ShahabMS
Humor : it's a secret wont tell NO ONE
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Philip GM app Empty
PostSubject: Philip GM app   Philip GM app Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Name:Philip

IGN:Philip

How long Have you played ShahabMS?
I've been playing ShahabMS for almost a month

What can I do to improve the server?
I can make allot of poeple join ShahabMS and Active ones. Like about minimuem 35 poeple. I know alot of people ill ask them all about ShahabMS. I will also put the Link of this server on popular website Like youtube,goodle,yahoo etc..

Why Should we hire you?
Well Because Im a Very friendly guy almost all the GM's are my friend i like to help people and that is what people look for active and good person. How Active are you?
Well Im extremely active. I will be on more than 6hours EVERYDAY. Thats for sure.

How many people can you bring into our community?
35 th minimum I know alot of people I will post this server On youtube and people will Love to join.

What will you do if you're not chosen?
Well I wont get mad, I will keep playing nad show all my effort to ShahabMS. I to help people and I will keep doing that. I also help GM's like I helped Byul Ban this hacker. I felt realy proud because I helpin ghte ShahabMS community.

What are the dutties and responsibilities of a GM?
Follow GM's rules. Folow the sure [owner]Shahab Says. Neverdisobey it. DOnt be drooping items or gibing free Gm equips. and NO Events in FM . I mosly know alot of Rules of being a GM

Okay Thanks i hope I make it fingers crosses wish my self good luck
If i made it you can contack me or message me to gilda-ayala@hotmail.com or If not you can check if im on the server and Talk to me. I will be on ALLOt of time durings this days becauseof school vacation. I also have good grammar xD cya.

Whoops almost forgot
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ON GM?
am very good experience and I can me a Huge change on this server.I aslo been GM's for Plenty of servers. I dont knwo if this gonna bug you but I got staright for the truth. I've been a GM for Global Maple story I got banned from Global because I had a little arguement with the Admin and acused me for hacking and got banned. I know ALLOT and Plenty of code from nexon and I can protect ShahabMS from getting Nexon to shut it down. I know so many Codes and passwords from nexon, That nexon wont even Dare mess with Shahab MS because there going to notice all the informations we have form them. So i can protect this server form being shutten down. I have really good experinces. And I realized about Private servers and I tough it was AWSOME. So Im in shahabMS to make it The best server ever. SHAHABMS FTW!! I will also help the community of ShahabMS.

Okat there you go wish me lucks Tahnks remember contact me at gilda-ayala@hotmail.com or on the server wich i will probably be on xD Tounge
Back to top Go down
https://shahabms.forumotion.net
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Philip GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philip GM app   Philip GM app Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey, nice GM application. (:
Goodluck-
Back to top Go down
[GM]Philip
Green Slime
Green Slime
[GM]Philip

Male Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Play ShahabMS
Humor : it's a secret wont tell NO ONE

Philip GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philip GM app   Philip GM app Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Laugh Thanks Elmo Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://shahabms.forumotion.net
Coke
Red Snail
Red Snail
Coke

Male Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : my hobbie is: trying to get unbanned
Humor : Nachoooooooo!~~~

Philip GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philip GM app   Philip GM app Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 am

Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Philip GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philip GM app   Philip GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip GM app
Page 1 of 1