ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TommySnipA's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tommy9909
Green Snail
Green Snail
tommy9909

Male Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Skating, football, computer + Xbox
Registration date : 2009-02-16

TommySnipA's GM App Empty
PostSubject: TommySnipA's GM App   TommySnipA's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:22 am

Name : My name is Tommy

Country/TimeZone : I'm in the United States. Eastern time zone.

IGN : My in-game name is TommySnipA

How long have you played ShahabMs? I have been playing ShahabMS for about a week now.

Do you have any experience as a GM? I'm sorry but i do not have any experience as a GM. I would like to learn a lot. This is my starting point.

What can you do to improve the server? Well, I would like to improve this server by helping out many new players by showing them where things are and give them a tour of ShahabMS and what it has to offer. I would also like to help the community have fun and make sure that there are no hackers.

Why should we hire you? Well I think you should hire me because I will try my best to help out this server and community the best I can.

How active are you?
I can be as active as the community needs me. I can come and help pretty much any time of the day.

How many people can you bring into our community? So far i have brought in one member. I will try to bring in as many people as i can. Most of my friends think maplestory is gay.

What will you do if you're not chosen? I will continue what I am doing now, help members, train, and most importantly have fun.

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? To me I think the responsibilities of a GM should be to protect users from hackers, help members of our growing community, and to have fun but to an extent. (As in not spamming monsters, etc.)

Thanks,
~Tommy
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : School
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: TommySnipA's GM App   TommySnipA's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:29 pm

nice app
Back to top Go down
tommy9909
Green Snail
Green Snail
tommy9909

Male Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Skating, football, computer + Xbox
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TommySnipA's GM App   TommySnipA's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TommySnipA's GM App   TommySnipA's GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TommySnipA's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShahabMS :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: