ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to My App GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slquin
Blue Snail
Blue Snail
slquin

Male Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Sports...
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Welcome to My App GM Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to My App GM   Welcome to My App GM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Hello

Name : Matt

In~Game iD ; Niko

Forum ID : Slquin

Why do i want to be a GM For This server and not another one?

Well i want to be a Gm for this server because im really active. honest. i do have Programs to catch hacker some hackers have hide and i could find them, i do know Code. well not alot items.... just search it , but i do rember important ones

why not for another server because i like this server , i see ppl that enjoy it

but something bad happened ppl are getting banned, like every1 i have to wait and be patient.

but i will not be sad if im nt picked, since i know ppl just come to this server post a application and dont even play the server there here for Gm, they will only play for Gm Power

Yes i do want gm power but im here to help Server and make it number 1
better then SydneyMS there the only compatation cuz they give at max stat items and there easy to get , and they reward alot for voting

The Chance i would be Gm is like 10% since i look at some ppl Gm App there pretty good, but wats different some of them dont seem so honest or they tell the truth i dont have alot good stuff about me , i dont know if i have something bad

But Thanx, hope you pick me, cant wait for it to be back up and 100% Safe and wont get banned Tounge
Back to top Go down

Welcome to My App GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShahabMS :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: