ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please read my GM app :D

Go down 
2 posters

Is this a Good Applications?
Yes
Please read my GM app :D Vote_lcap40%Please read my GM app :D Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Please read my GM app :D Vote_lcap60%Please read my GM app :D Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
David
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Please read my GM app :D Empty
PostSubject: Please read my GM app :D   Please read my GM app :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 pm

My Format

Ign: David

Name: David

Timezone: GMT-7:00

Playtime: Well I will be honest I play alot like 5 hours on weekends and like 3 other days but I only play this time because sometimes
I have soccer practice but when I don't have I play alot

Why I should be GM: WellI think I should be chosen Gm, first of all because I'm a very honest person and because I like to help people
whenever they need something, I'm very "proffesional" as a GM because I don't abuse of my powers neither give away godly things.

Experience as a GM: I've been GM several times (7) but don't think I leave server I just move because servers close, so don't be
afraid that I will leave server, If server doesn't close I will not leave.

What I have that other people don't have : Well as I said before my cualities are that I'm very responsable and very honest also I speak
other languages so I can help more people.

What I will do to help server: Well first of all vote, help people and when permitted do events so people don't get bored and leave this
awesome server and also I will do everything what owner says me to do.

*Btw I don't know why I can't play atm is it server or its me?

Jeff's Format.

Country/TimeZone : Mexico GMt-7:00

IGN : David

How long have you played TpyMS? If you mean this MS because I don't know what you mean by TpyMS like some days ago I know its not much time but I wanna try to be GM and I'v been playing GMS 2 years

Do you have any experience as a GM? Yes 7

What can you do to improve the server? Vote, events, invite people and whatever you ask me.

Why should we hire you? Because im responsable, honest, a nice guy, active and friendly person.

How active are you? 5-6 hours weekend, 3-4 hours other days.

How many people can you bring into our community? Many as I can I would go to other servers and invite people.

What will you do if you're not chosen? Well still play as a normal player and wait for another chance I will not leave th server.

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? Well first of all help people when they need you, be friendly with all players never give away godly
items, be responsable of your acts, never abuse of GM powers and I think that's all I know Laugh
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : School
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Please read my GM app :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read my GM app :D   Please read my GM app :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:47 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down

Please read my GM app :D
Page 1 of 1