ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Gm app] Jeffwie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Male Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]
Humor : Horny ;D
Registration date : 2009-02-21

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Name : Jeff

Country/TimeZone : GMT -08:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How long have you played ShahabMs? A; i ve been playing it for a week

Do you have any experience as a GM? A: yes i ve been elected as a gm in 12 servers. (including DanaMs,SakuraMs,FaithMs etc etc..) 5months of gm experience xP

What can you do to improve the server? A: i could introduce alot of friends to join ,hosting events under the permission of admin to keep the server more active, and ban all hacker.

Why should we hire you? A: because i have alot of time online to do more service for the server like hosting events like t/f ,hide and seek jump quest, item hunting and fashion show.

How active are you? A: iam usually online for around 8 to 9 hours daily day after school. In weekend i sometimes stay on for a whole day and over night.

How many people can you bring into our community? A: ummmm , From the people that i met in different server i used to play... around 15 to 20 people..

What will you do if you're not chosen? A: will find out what type of Gm the admin and the server really needs, trys to improve...... and post another app.

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM?
A: 1.Always follow the instruction of admin.
2.Never give out goods (items,level) to anyone including our friends.
3.Never tolerent anyone who broke the rule of the server including friends.(Advertising,scamming,hacking)
4.Always exceed our best to help a player under the rule.
5.Always uses !cheaters to check on any tool user/hacker.
6.Never give punishment of anything unsure,always make sure 100% that the suspect commit to the crime before using ban or jail.
7.Always report to admin if there is an issue with the server that cannot be solved.

Please contact me for any concerns.
My msn and Email : Psasuperman@hotmail.com

Last edited by sometimes on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Hey hey Jeff. Whistle
We live in the same timezone! xD *high fives*
Quote :
Why should we hire you? A: because i have alot of time online to do more service for the server, also using my experiences and knowledge.
What kind of services? Laugh and experiences/knowledge? Confused
You have a few grammar/spelling, e.g. a lot, errors but, there understandable.
And, wow, you can be pretty active, lol! If I were active for 8-9hours/day, I'd probably fail school, haha. Maybe cause I'm stupid. Tounge
Overall, nice application especially in your duties/responsibilities section! (:
Good luck being accepted. Wink
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Yami wrote:
Hey hey Jeff. Whistle
We live in the same timezone! xD *high fives*
Quote :
Why should we hire you? A: because i have alot of time online to do more service for the server, also using my experiences and knowledge.
What kind of services? Laugh and experiences/knowledge? Confused
You have a few grammar/spelling, e.g. a lot, errors but, there understandable.
And, wow, you can be pretty active, lol! If I were active for 8-9hours/day, I'd probably fail school, haha. Maybe cause I'm stupid. Tounge
Overall, nice application especially in your duties/responsibilities section! (:
Good luck bein accepted. Wink
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:23 pm

lol.. thanks , yea i can be on for a long time since my hw are done in a spare block in school ;P
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:38 pm

sometimes wrote:
lol.. thanks , yea i can be on for a long time since my hw are done in a spare block in school ;P
Haha, lucky you! Spare blocks have been removed from my school cause people keep loitering in the halls and such. >.<
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 pm

woot i got accepted xDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Lol, CONGRATz!!
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: re   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:36 am

lol ty ... now jeff accepted me but i need to be accepted by the owner to actually become a real gm and have the gm power.. but iam trying hard... real hard ;[...
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 pm

sometimes wrote:
lol ty ... now jeff accepted me but i need to be accepted by the owner to actually become a real gm and have the gm power.. but iam trying hard... real hard ;[...
Oh! Nervous Try harder? Confused
Gratz, again xD
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: re   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:46 am

lol... alright thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Gm app] Jeffwie Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Gm app] Jeffwie   [Gm app] Jeffwie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gm app] Jeffwie
Page 1 of 1