ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got some problem!!!真的!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chowanamon
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-22

I got some problem!!!真的!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I got some problem!!!真的!!!!   I got some problem!!!真的!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Angel Can somebody tell me why i keep dcing,first my ping is really low,and i am unlag(almost never ever forever)and when i flash jump a little and the i dc,and when i CCing i dc,and when i killing monster(a lot)i dc again,cant take that,thats so boring,that means i have to keep type account and then pwd then i have to type it again and again!!!!!!can you tell me how to fix that problem??Plz!!
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I got some problem!!!真的!!!!   I got some problem!!!真的!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 pm

真的吗? Wow
我不有哪个问题了。我的中文很 crappy. Laugh
Strange problem, there doesn't seem to be anyone else with this problem. Nervous
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Male Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]
Humor : Horny ;D
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: I got some problem!!!真的!!!!   I got some problem!!!真的!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:52 am

Yami wrote:
真的吗? Wow
我不有哪个问题了。我的中文很 crappy. Laugh
Strange problem, there doesn't seem to be anyone else with this problem. Nervous

LOLLLLLL 我的中文很 crappy. Laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Laugh
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I got some problem!!!真的!!!!   I got some problem!!!真的!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:59 pm

对! Wow
Lol, I'm not kidding. Dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got some problem!!!真的!!!!   I got some problem!!!真的!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got some problem!!!真的!!!!
Page 1 of 1