ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF?????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : School
Registration date : 2009-02-04

WTF????????????? Empty
PostSubject: WTF?????????????   WTF????????????? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:13 pm

why is jeff gone and wat is up with the shahab suck thing should i really leave or not

please let me be GM my app is one with poll thanks
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

WTF????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?????????????   WTF????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:32 am

All this on forums is Jeff and Philip's fault.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

WTF????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?????????????   WTF????????????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Elmo<3 wrote:
All this on forums is Jeff and Philip's fault.
Oh, WOW! What's their problem? Confused Do they really have no life and all they care to do is sabotage others servers just because they think something unfair has been done to them?
@Jeff&Phillip: Dude, life is unfair. Deal with it, not by sabotaging cause that just proves how immature you are. For goodness sakes, grow up, please! If you really want to sabotage something, go ruin your own life. We don't need to be "enchanted" by your "grace". And, OMG, rickroll'd, seriously?!? You couldn't have thought of anything else yourself?
@Shahab: Don't you think it's time to change your forum accesses and/or passwords? And maybe create a NEW forum for ShahabMS. It'll take less than an hour, lmfao. And, uh, you need to make it harder to be accepted as a GM. Nervous
One last NOTE: Sorry if I assumed incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF?????????????   WTF????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF?????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShahabMS :: Help :: Help-
Jump to: