ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zacanator's gm app(again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zachary619
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-21

zacanator's gm app(again) Empty
PostSubject: zacanator's gm app(again)   zacanator's gm app(again) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 am

Name :alleano james zachary

Country/TimeZone :singapore gmt +8....(i think)

IGN :zacanator

How long have you played ShahabMs?about a month

Do you have any experience as a GM? No, but i will do as much research as possible on youtube for gm handbooks, and google for gm rules and regulations.

What can you do to improve the server?i will try my best to invite as many people as possible,so far i have invited 1 person, buy im trying to get more to come.I will vote as much as possible too!

Why should we hire you?because im a mature and a responsible man, ill try my best in everything, and try my best to keep the server up by donating(after i get paypal!) i will follow the rules that you give me.

How active are you?ill be online for about 2-8 hours on weekdays and weekends.

How many people can you bring into our community? i will bring as many people as possible, because most of my friends play maplestory private servers too.

What will you do if you're not chosen?i will go around killing people and my whole family with my bb gun......jkjk......xD......ill continue to play this private server because its the best!

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM?:there are many to name and the main rule is to not ABUSE YOUR POWER...don't give free itmes,scrolls or mesos unless you host and event with admin's permission...don't level or spawn anything for anyone unless there's an event, always pay attention to the owner and follow what he says. If i am told to do something i will try my best, and do not ever do something that affects the server in a big way unless the owner gives permission.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

zacanator's gm app(again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: zacanator's gm app(again)   zacanator's gm app(again) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Much better。 But you should have just edited your other application instead. Tounge
Good luck being accepted. Wink
Back to top Go down

zacanator's gm app(again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShahabMS :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: