ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kate's GM application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeyj963
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Kate's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Kate's GM application.   Kate's GM application. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Name : Kate

Country/TimeZone : USA, Texas

IGN : It will be Kat3 when server is back.

How long have you played ShahabMs? well i just started and i cant seem to find the DL

Do you have any experience as a GM? Yes, I was a gm on RedMS and I used to run my own PS but I closed it because I lost all support.

What can you do to improve the server? I can catch hackers. Help anyone and everyone who needs it. And I will help with anything.

Why should we hire you? Because, I will do anything for anyone.

How active are you? I play all the time during the week I get online to help ppl and talk to my friends.

How many people can you bring into our community? Well I got a few of my friends to play and I tell everyone on chat rooms.

What will you do if you're not chosen? Continue playing ShahabMS and still help people out.

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM?protect the server, Ban hackers, Help the new people out, listen to the Authority, Respect fellow players, fix bugs.
Angel
Back to top Go down
slayer849
Blue Snail
Blue Snail
slayer849

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Kate's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's GM application.   Kate's GM application. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:23 pm

awesome gm app Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mkfatility

Kate's GM application.
Page 1 of 1