ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John's Gm Applcation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
awesomedude
Green Snail
Green Snail
awesomedude

Male Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Making vids account johny9809,Videogames,learning to program
Registration date : 2009-01-31

John's Gm Applcation Empty
PostSubject: John's Gm Applcation   John's Gm Applcation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Country/TimeZone : Canada B.C.,GMT=8 Pacific Coast

IGN : John

How long have you played ShahabMs? About one week but it is very awesome to play and it would be more awesome if I was a GM cause it makes me vote Laugh :bball:

Do you have any experience as a GM? Yes,I do Yummystory a server that is v.60 but that version bored me so I decided to change to v.55. Viperstory was a GM in it which my friend made but for some reason his computer crashed so it shutdown Depressed and this might be my third time as a GM if you accept me Smile

What can you do to improve the server? I can improve the server by helping new people who join the server and invite even more people for a bigger amount of players like SydneyMS.

Why should we hire you? You should hire me because I can be funny and cool also I can help new people who join the server tell them where everything is and sometimes train them

How active are you? Can go on weekends for a long time but I can't go on the computer on school days cause lots of homework.

How many people can you bring into our community? Well ALOT like 10 to 100 people cause I know lots of people who know people who like pservers.

What will you do if you're not chosen? If I'm not chosen I will still play this server and still invite more people to play the server and I will still vote

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? Helping people, Ban hackers, Be HAPPY!!!, Adding fun into the server and NOT abuse powers.

Also you can instant message me with this e-mail johnny9809@hotmail.com
Make fun events occur like JQS,Hide n Seek, and Scavanger hunt Hope YOU CHOOSE ME :sleep: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : School
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: John's Gm Applcation   John's Gm Applcation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm

hey u have the same name as me hope u do good
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Green Snail
Green Snail
awesomedude

Male Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Making vids account johny9809,Videogames,learning to program
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: John's Gm Applcation   John's Gm Applcation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
Coke
Red Snail
Red Snail
Coke

Male Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : my hobbie is: trying to get unbanned
Humor : Nachoooooooo!~~~
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: John's Gm Applcation   John's Gm Applcation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:33 am

Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Male Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]
Humor : Horny ;D
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: re   John's Gm Applcation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 am

good luck man ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John's Gm Applcation   John's Gm Applcation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John's Gm Applcation
Page 1 of 1