ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoMin's [GM] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoMin
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-31

SoMin's [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: SoMin's [GM] Application   SoMin's [GM] Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:47 pm

In-Game Name: SoMin
Time Zone : CPT (Central Pacific Time)

How would you benefit the network: Hmm well, I would host events(if i can), I would ban hackers,help newcomers,and ... VOTE!

Do you have any experience of anything?: Yes i do have experience of being a GM - I was a GM in Dominican MS, But quit because of too many crashes and restarts. Sad (My name in DMS was [GM]SoMin)

When will you be available?:I'll be available everyday 10AM-12PM+ CPT except for days im on vacation.-

Are you a loyal and dedicated person:Yes, im loyal and dedicated, I play alot and VOTE!

What are some of your Leadership Skills: Ive been a leader throughout my life. When i was about 5, i would always lead a little group.I teach 4 Year olds at church for class. Im not bossy and Im nice Angel(An effective leadership style depends on mastering one important skill. Instead of having all the right answers good leaders must learn to ask all the right questions and plenty of them. )

Tell us some information about yourself: Im 14,Im a female,Ive played ALOT of Private servers,Im on my computer ALOT-Myspace -,Im asian,I was born In the U.S, Im usually ALWAYS in a Happy mood.

What abilities do you have? etc coding: Well, I cant code But I know alot about being a GM-such as commands etc..

Evidence of your abilities?: Well you can talk to DMS owner (Junior) but i think hes mad at me Sad, His email is -drzjunior13@hotmail.com-

Can you Speak Fluent English: Yes, i can speak english well. (not too good in grammar).

Are you Confident of Becoming a Good Gm?: Yes, Im very confident of becoming a good GM.

If your confident , why?: Im confident ... because i was voted best intern before becoming a GM Angel -Ive banned a total of 35 people in DMS-Not alot,but i dont worry about it.

Contact Details : DMS owner (DrzJunior13@hotmail.com
MSN:OmgMichelle14@hotmail.com

Other stuffs-
Ethnicity : Asian,Korean
Grade :9th Grade FTW Angel
I play alot of tennis <3
Back to top Go down
Born2Kiss
Blue Snail
Blue Snail
Born2Kiss

Male Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Pwning People(But not GM)
Humor : 2000%LOL
Registration date : 2009-02-09

SoMin's [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoMin's [GM] Application   SoMin's [GM] Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 am

Drink Coke everyone!!!
Pepsi is not good for you!!!
It just make people ban!!! Cry
Back to top Go down

SoMin's [GM] Application
Page 1 of 1