ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM format (FOLLOW!)

Go down 
+7
Teddyz
azaballer
slyshadow3
godismylife
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Bubblez
{Owner} Jeff
11 posters
AuthorMessage
{Owner} Jeff
Red Snail
Red Snail
{Owner} Jeff

Male Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Golf and Mapling
Registration date : 2009-02-01

GM format (FOLLOW!) Empty
PostSubject: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Name :

Country/TimeZone :

IGN :

How long have you played ShahabMs?

Do you have any experience as a GM?

What can you do to improve the server?

Why should we hire you?

How active are you?

How many people can you bring into our community?

What will you do if you're not chosen?

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM?

Last edited by AdminJeff on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubblez
Green Snail
Green Snail
Bubblez

Male Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Skateboarddingg
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: MY GM APPLY   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:10 am

Country/TimeZone : Canada idk my timezone o.0

IGN : Bubblez

How long have you played ShahabMs? : a week

Do you have any experience as a GM? : yes.

What can you do to improve the server? : advertise/vote/invite

Why should we hire you? : because I have exp & i could help with the server

How active are you? : my longest would be 15hours aday no lower then 5hours

How many people can you bring into our community? : alot. if i try

What will you do if you're not chosen? : ask why? and keep playing the server it rocks Laugh

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? : Well there are many to name a few and the main rule....DON'T ABUSE YOUR POWER...don't give free itmes,scrolls,mesos unless you host and event with owner's permission...don't level or spawn anything for anyone unless event again...always pay attention to the owner and follow what he says...if you are told to do something u don't know u can do, try ur best, and do not ever do something that affects the server in a big way unless the owner gives permission.
Back to top Go down
https://shahabms.forumotion.net       // only good webby
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

Female Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 am

Country/TimeZone : United States of America / EST.<-- (:

IGN : STRIPPER

How long have you played ShahabMs? for about.. say a month. so far it's been great. (=

Do you have any experience as a GM? Yeahh ! (= funn stuff funn time... good times. Tounge bahha. yeah.

What can you do to improve the server? bringing some funn and excitment of events and games (=

Why should we hire you? well because ... i'm not THAT dumb... and because i'm outgoing, funny, and so much more Laugh I know the GM commands I know the Correct way to help people, I deff. do not ignore ! and im there like 24/7 ! Garentreed 1oo%. & yeah i prob. spelled that wrong. Tounge anyways... I'm not those GM's who abuse their power and doesn't use it properly ! Wow< yeah im not one of them ! even if im not a GM i still help people. (: but to open the wide range and varitity of people i can help............. GM plox. Tounge

How active are you? VERY.
I'm like.... 10 from a 1 ~ 10 scale of active-ness baby. Tounge

How many people can you bring into our community? well.. lets see..
there's... A...H...D...........L......S.......W........uhm......W.....
7 + ( i have their aim/msn facebook/myspace Tounge i just happen to forget their names Tounge except.. the 7 xD )

What will you do if you're not chosen? do what i'm doing right now. Tounge playing shahab and helping this community even if I'm not a GM. doesn't stop me from helping others . Tounge

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? look at the chat box notice stuff and see those who smega if they need help Tounge and those whispers you get ! + don't ignores those NOOBS ! BAHHAAH. yeah... Also know EXACTLY WHAT TO DO ! be the role model of the noob. dont show the noob that he/shes better than you BAHAHAH. jkjk. Tounge well... you have to be friendly, welcoming, nice, and helpful to the ones who need help ! VOTEE ! OFCOURSE VOTEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't be a lazy bum and slack off . Tounge
(:
i hope i get chosen.

Last edited by ★《ⓢⓣⓡⓘⓟⓟⓔⓡ》★ on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
godismylife
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: gm application   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Country/TimeZone : Pacific Standard Time

IGN : samuel

How long have you played ShahabMs? as long as i can remember

Do you have any experience as a GM? yep

What can you do to improve the server? make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying shinab

Why should we hire you? because im cool like tat

How active are you? only on weekends and holidays for a very long time

How many people can you bring into our community? so much that u wont be able to count them

What will you do if you're not chosen? ill cry and become obese

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? to follow the gm rules of course
Back to top Go down
slyshadow3
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:03 pm

country/TimeZone: United States of America

IGN: Jordan

How long have you played shahabMs? not long like a week

Do you have any experience as a GM? yea

What can you do to improve the server? I would help people and make shinab a fun server

Why should we hire you? Well I would like to help with the server and it would be fun

How active are you? i am pretty active like i play like most of the week

How many people can you bring into our community? um as many people i know that play this game

What will you do if you're not chosen? I would be really sad

What are the duties and responsibilliries of a GM? To follow the rules and make sure everybody else does to
Back to top Go down
azaballer
Green Snail
Green Snail
azaballer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Country / time zone Canada Ontario, Central time zone

How long have i played: About 2 weeks or 1 and a half

What can you do to improve the server: i can code a little bit if this server language is Lua Hmm i can Eat pie Really interesting Try my best to help out with the server and more maybe

Why should we hire you: Why shouldn't you hire me im great and Ive been a gm in 5 or 4 other servers so im greater Not Being MEAN

How active are you: Really Really Really Active about 5-10 hours a day

How many people can you bring into our community: How many do you want me to bring i can bring about 5 or 7 maplestory isn't very popular

What will you do if you're not chosen: KILL MY SELF Nahh joking i will cry for an hour then continue playing

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM: I dont know i think it is dont use your powers in wrong ways Don`t host any event ect with out Shahab or Jeff Knowing Dont give items away for nothing thats probably it

Thats it Hope you all LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Teddyz
Green Snail
Green Snail
Teddyz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Tony's Gm applitcation   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Country/TimeZone : Austrlia

IGN : LGLooly

How long have you played ShahabMs? 2 weeks

Do you have any experience as a GM? YES GM FTW !

What can you do to improve the server? to ban popele and help a lot of poeple Smile

Why should we hire you? Cause im Really active. I played 9 servers

How active are you? 5 hours a day

How many people can you bring into our community? 1

What will you do if you're not chosen? ill will get angry but its a good server indeed Laugh Smile

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM?
To follow the rules and make sure everybody else do

I HOPE U LIKE IT ( : SHADHABMS FTW !!!
Back to top Go down
dbrzzy
Green Snail
Green Snail
dbrzzy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:59 am

[i]Age : 13

Country/TimeZone : um pacific i think Whistle

IGN : SepTime

How long have you played ShahabMs? for a couple of weeks and i know pretty much were everything is so i can help ppl ( especially new ppl) to help find npcs

Do you have any experience as a GM? only in my friends server but i still have all the codes and wen i was a gm i was able to memorizeeveryday commands realy fast so yah and is this the right code for gm room? 800000000 is that it i forgot xD

What can you do to improve the server? i can help in helping the new users want to stay longer and wen they stay longer because of events Wink there friends will join too and etc.

Why should we hire you? becuase im fun,nice have good judgement and i Heart this server Love ( i dont mean to brag WhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistleWhistle)

How active are you? i play everyday for at least 3 hours if i dont come on then i must have a ton of hw but i can hw pretty fast

How many people can you bring into our community? i could bring a ok amount the only thing is i cant have a myspace or facebook OR iam so its hard to know what my friends r doing and making new friends on the internet Cry Dead

What will you do if you're not chosen? well i would just continue to do what i can for the server and try to get my mom to give me money for donations xD

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? to make the server fun for everyone and to always keep a eye on a hacker and try to get as many ppl as possible to join and stay with the server

plz leave a comment ok bb Whistle
Back to top Go down
bucky763
Green Snail
Green Snail

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Gm Application   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Country/TimeZone : Central time zone/ USA

IGN : bucky763

How long have you played ShahabMs? about 3 weeks

Do you have any experience as a GM? Yes, I have been a gm in two other servers until they shut down.

What can you do to improve the server? I can get more people I know to play on the Shahab server and encourage people to vote so we can get closer and closer to the top! I know a bunch of people who play on private servers and im sure they would Heart this one! I can also help people with thier probles beacause I know 99/100 of the things in maplestory.

Why should we hire you? I think i shoule be a gm because I can help anyone and never ignore people who need help. I can make some good suggestions for the server to improve and im a very friendly and "chatty" person. I will probaly donat at least $15 if i get to be a GM because I fell more like part of the server. Im am EXTREMELY good at finding hackers beacause i know exactly where they will be.

How active are you? I am on during the week and weekends. I am usually most on on weekends and thats when most people play.

How many people can you bring into our community? I can bring at least 20+ people. (I know alot of people who play private servers and can easily contact them)

What will you do if you're not chosen? I will continue playing ShababMS, the most awesomest server eva, no matter what rank! Tongue

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? To obey the admin Cool and to keep everyone in the server happy and to keep it 100% hacker free. To make more people join the server and motivate them to VOTE and VOTE more and To make everybody have a good time.
Back to top Go down
noob1569
Green Snail
Green Snail

Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Name :Chad

Country/TimeZone :Pacific Time Zone Canada

IGN :LoveThief

How long have you played ShahabMs?A Day i will be playing longer soon

Do you have any experience as a GM?Yes

What can you do to improve the server?Advertise Vote Bringing fun like events

Why should we hire you?Because I like this server alot

How active are you?So So as like somtimes 7 or 4days

How many people can you bring into our community?Alot

What will you do if you're not chosen?Just Be PLaying again it doesn't really matter if i get chosen or not i just wanna be a gm for fun

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM?Banning hackers Be nice to new ppl And Lots of Fun giving them 1extra chance if they fail
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Make a thread@@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM format (FOLLOW!)   GM format (FOLLOW!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM format (FOLLOW!)
Page 1 of 1