ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakion's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakion
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Sakion's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Sakion's Gm Application   Sakion's Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Name : Branden

Country/TimeZone : Utah, Moutain

IGN : Sakion

How long have you played ShahabMs? I have played ShahabMs for 1 day sorry if thats to short but im just trying for the heck of it.

Do you have any experience as a GM? No but I have looked up on how to be a Gm for a couple of hours because I tried to create a server didn't work.

What can you do to improve the server? I can improve this server by banning all the hackers helping all the maplers.

Why should we hire you? You guys should hire me because if you tell me to do something ill do it I will do events, ban hackers, help new players, help anyone, and I am very friendly

How active are you? I play this game everyday for at least 4-5 hours

How many people can you bring into our community? I really don't know about this one but I was told that I am good at getting people to join some servers.

What will you do if you're not chosen? I will just say like thanks for reading my application and sorry if you did not think it was good enough.

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? Ban hackers, help keep the game running, help new players and other players, and doing Events

Other things I wanted to tell you: I will be very active I am very friendly and I can help new players and be fun to all Laugh Thanks for taking time reading my application

Last edited by Sakion on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot Gender:, Country:, and IGN)
Back to top Go down
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

Female Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Sakion's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakion's Gm Application   Sakion's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:41 am

nice nice Wink
Wink goodluck !
Back to top Go down

Sakion's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1