ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GM APP.] John a.k.a MageBhoi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MageBhoi
Green Snail
Green Snail
MageBhoi

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-02

[GM APP.] John a.k.a MageBhoi Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP.] John a.k.a MageBhoi   [GM APP.] John a.k.a MageBhoi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Name/IGN:
John / MageBhoi

Job/Occupation:
Student

Country/Timezone:
USA/PST(Pacific Time)

Experience:
I have been a GM in 2 private servers (Tanman PrivateServer & DarkStoryMS) & i used to have my own private server & i had a couple players but i had to shut it down FOREVER because it was summer & schhool was gonna start.

Time Spent Online:
WeekDAYS : i average online for atleast 4-6 hours.
WeekENDS : im on pretty much ALL DAY.

Reason for application:
The reason of this application is that if i get hired i would help the other players by making the game fun & make them have a wonderful gametime. & i also like to do events if i see that everyone's bored. & i can vote this server all the way to the top.& as for those hackers, don't even try hacking if i'm online because i'll keep trying & trying to get rid of ya'll.

Applying For:
GM (Game Master)

How would you deal with/react to someone hacking?
As what i put on the top question. i will find a way to ban your lil cheating booty. because you need to get a life. & why would you hack an awesome Private Server.

Why choose me?:
Because I'm a very helpful, funny, & i'm cool to chill with in RL or in-game. ha. If you're with me you'll never have a boring time. i promise that. & i can help the community of ShahabMS the very best private server EVER!! & im also Forum active Laugh

What if I don't get hired :
if i don't get hired i would still try my BESTest to help the other players even as a regular player.

Contacts :
Aim = chinkyjohn94
Yahoo = john_4994
Email = john_4994@yahoo.com

Thank YOU!
Back to top Go down

[GM APP.] John a.k.a MageBhoi
Page 1 of 1