ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules

Go down 
+6
slquin
Loveless [James]
Hack
hais10
azaballer
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-25

If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Empty
PostSubject: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:39 pm

-> You are limited to 3 ban appeals before DNU.
-> Unban is definite for $10 donations.
-> You must post in THIS format:

Title MUST BE YOUR: IGN

IGN:

Reason banned:

IP :
MAC :

What have you got to say:

Do you accept any punishments and not complain:

Chance for unban.
1st ban appeal = 80% chance for unbanned.
2nd ban appeal = 20% chance for unbanned.
3rd ban appeal = 0.1% chance for unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://shahabms.forumotion.net
azaballer
Green Snail
Green Snail
azaballer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Dear GM i have been banned and i am not happy for trying out hacks my firend said i had to hack but now I regret it This was my first ban can i be unbanned i hop the 80% will Succeed Thx
Back to top Go down
azaballer
Green Snail
Green Snail
azaballer

PostSubject: iSeePie   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Dear GM i have been banned and i am not happy for trying out hacks my firend said i had to hack but now I regret it This was my first ban can i be unbanned i hop the 80% will Succeed Thx Sorry i didnt read it quite clear my IGN is iSeePie Sick
Back to top Go down
azaballer
Green Snail
Green Snail
azaballer

PostSubject: iSeePie   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:43 pm

IGN: iSeePie

Reason banned: Friend went on account and stared hacking

IP: 1279490518

What do i have to say: I am really really really really sorry for my idiotic friend and i will never let him on and i will never try hacks my self.

Do you accept any punisment and not complain: Hell Yeah
Back to top Go down
hais10
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm

What did you call me?
Back to top Go down
hais10
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm

And no, I did not tell you to turn on the hacks. I distinctivly said do you want to fight a balrog? And he summoned one.
Back to top Go down
azaballer
Green Snail
Green Snail
azaballer

PostSubject: Hais10   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Not no it was another Gay guy
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 pm

If you hack its a banned either if your friend did it or not you gave him or let him on

Back to top Go down
Loveless [James]
Horntail
Horntail
Loveless [James]

Male Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Computering playing games watchin tv and hangin wit friends
Humor : anything lol
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm

lol true
Back to top Go down
slquin
Blue Snail
Blue Snail
slquin

Male Number of posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Sports...
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: lol your banned your banned   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 pm

if you friend when on your acc your RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR ACC
why you think they say never give out User. Pass or anything it resolve of them useing your acc to banne..... and seems your like you said ip banne. so your friend when on your COMPUTURE . and download HACKS... and hacked infront of you on your COMPUTURE and he... * Cough YOU Cough * . Got banned
and wondering if you could get banned......

no matter what or who it your acc your responsable. and you made a mistake so you get banned your fault . 80% you get unbanned. but why should you get unbanned

a rule of this server NO HACKING . and you.. Cough. or friend didint respect the rule so he. you got banned so in the end they have every right not to unbanned you. [strike] Your Fault . you Are Responsable!
Back to top Go down
elt0n
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: pls help me unban   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:21 pm

ign: skeleton , badman , goodguy

ip:1921680101
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Make own thread.
Back to top Go down
JesterKid
Green Slime
Green Slime
JesterKid

Male Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : Like watching Chinese movies translated to viet xD
Humor : Im funny xD
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am

slquin wrote:
if you friend when on your acc your RESPONSABLE FOR YOUR ACC
why you think they say never give out User. Pass or anything it resolve of them useing your acc to banne..... and seems your like you said ip banne. so your friend when on your COMPUTURE . and download HACKS... and hacked infront of you on your COMPUTURE and he... * Cough YOU Cough * . Got banned
and wondering if you could get banned......

no matter what or who it your acc your responsable. and you made a mistake so you get banned your fault . 80% you get unbanned. but why should you get unbanned

a rule of this server NO HACKING . and you.. Cough. or friend didint respect the rule so he. you got banned so in the end they have every right not to unbanned you. [strike] Your Fault . you Are Responsable!
Lol dude spell properly if your trying to correct someone =.=
Back to top Go down
tjj1n2
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: I GOT BAN FOR NOTHING   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:57 am

I was talking to a people suddenly a ghostms adversite come out and i got banwat i did??? Depressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules   If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Want To Get Unabnned Follow These rules
Page 1 of 1