ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER

Go down 
+2
Admin
★《GM STRIPPER》★
6 posters

heyheyhey there :D
:D
updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_lcap0%updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
;D
updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_lcap0%updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
<3
 0% [ 0 ]
^O^
 0% [ 0 ]
^^
 0% [ 0 ]
:3
updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_lcap13%updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_lcap13%updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
o;
 0% [ 0 ]
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_lcap74%updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Vote_rcap
 74% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

Female Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2009-02-06

updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Empty
PostSubject: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:13 pm

*  made the directing link to .tk ( shahabms.tk )
added and changed all the smiley faces to what's now
made the vote banner/image/picture (:
made the background for  the tos page, the fail page, and the vote page
made the banner/image/picture for ShahabMS  ( if you scroll up Whistle )
got the music playlist working ( meaning: added the music ) ( playlist 100% made by byul though )
made the banner/image/picture for the xtremetop100
MADE the background for this fourm homepage
help people always and forever. (;
not a bitch o; *

----begining of application-----

Country/TimeZone : United States of America / EST.<-- (:

IGN : STRIPPER

How long have you played ShahabMs? for about.. say a month. so far it's been great. (=

Do you have any experience as a GM? Yeahh ! (= funn stuff funn time... good times. bahha. yeah.

What can you do to improve the server? bringing some funn and excitment of events and games (=

Why should we hire you? well because ... i'm not THAT dumb... and because i'm outgoing, funny, and so much more I know the GM commands I know the Correct way to help people, I deff. do not ignore ! and im there like 24/7 ! Garentreed 1oo%. & yeah i prob. spelled that wrong. anyways... I'm not those GM's who abuse their power and doesn't use it properly ! < yeah im not one of them ! even if im not a GM i still help people. (: but to open the wide range and varitity of people i can help............. GM plox. 

How active are you? VERY.
I'm like.... 10 from a 1 ~ 10 scale of active-ness baby. 

How many people can you bring into our community? well.. lets see..
there's... A...H...D...........L......S.......W........uhm......W.....
7 + ( i have their aim/msn facebook/myspace i just happen to forget their names except.. the 7 xD )

What will you do if you're not chosen? do what i'm doing right now. playing shahab and helping this community even if I'm not a GM. doesn't stop me from helping others . 

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? look at the chat box notice stuff and see those who smega if they need help and those whispers you get ! + don't ignores those NOOBS ! BAHHAAH. yeah... Also know EXACTLY WHAT TO DO ! be the role model of the noob. dont show the noob that he/shes better than you BAHAHAH. jkjk. well... you have to be friendly, welcoming, nice, and helpful to the ones who need help ! VOTEE ! OFCOURSE VOTEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't be a lazy bum and slack off . 
(:
i hope i get chosen.

-★《ⓢⓣⓡⓘⓟⓟⓔⓡ》★

Last edited by ★《ⓢⓣⓡⓘⓟⓟⓔⓡ》★ on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:01 pm

once i get home u will be tested
Back to top Go down
https://shahabms.forumotion.net
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:46 pm

i posted a new one. btw. (= since.. your 'busy' i guess i'll put it that way. Tounge
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

Male Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Good luck on the test =D hope you make it

But you gotta be a good GM like ya sis xP
Back to top Go down
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 pm

uhhhh. im not even sure if i am anymore. O_O; plus this is my 'old' gm app. Nervous the new one. T_T; seems like it's a no no.
Back to top Go down
Hack
Red Slime
Red Slime
Hack

Male Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Aww T-T But i have faith in you Laugh
Back to top Go down
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:22 pm

updated. Tounge
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Thanks.
Next time, don't make more than ONE thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
iRawr
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
iRawr

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : Work at Gamestop

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
RexTeoh
Blue Snail
Blue Snail
RexTeoh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 am

gd luck lols u work so hard to help the server Whistle
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 am

RexTeoh wrote:

Lol.
Back to top Go down
★《GM STRIPPER》★
Boss A
Boss A
★《GM STRIPPER》★

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 am

RexTeoh wrote:

awh tyvm. (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:17 pm

arent u already a gm?
Back to top Go down
https://shahabms.forumotion.net
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:07 am

She is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER   updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updated my gm application (: IGN: STRIPPER
Page 1 of 1