ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leoniie's GM Application

Go down 
+2
Elmo<3
B4BY_LeOniie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
B4BY_LeOniie
Green Snail
Green Snail
B4BY_LeOniie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Leoniie's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:57 am

Name: Leoniie

Country/TimeZone: Australia

IGN: iLeoniiex3

How long have you played ShahabMs? Umm I don't remember since 3 days before Valentines Day

Do you have any experience as a GM? Usually people would say yes but sadly no I have no experience ,but I have tried aand I am a quick learner

What can you do to improve the server? I'm sorry I don't have a straight forward answer for you but i'll do my best Smile

Why should we hire you? I don't know why but if you did i'll be happy and do my best to help the server.

How active are you? I'm on everyday after school hmm more then I don't know in a day likee 8 hours.

How many people can you bring into our community? Alot ! Smile

What will you do if you're not chosen? Continue to play cause I Heart this server. I won't ditch it just because I didn't get to be a GM

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM? To be helpful nice, kind, caring, to help the server get votes, to give an answer to anyone that needs it.
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:10 am

Sounds good, goodluck. Heart
Back to top Go down
B4BY_LeOniie
Green Snail
Green Snail
B4BY_LeOniie

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Thank you Elmo but I wish I made a poll when I made my GM Application but Smile I stilll likee it and I hope I also get chosen Smile Thanks again Heart !
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : School
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm

you are going to do awsome
Back to top Go down
B4BY_LeOniie
Green Snail
Green Snail
B4BY_LeOniie

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Thank you John ! Heart Wink
Back to top Go down
Coke
Red Snail
Red Snail
Coke

Male Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : my hobbie is: trying to get unbanned
Humor : Nachoooooooo!~~~
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Good Luck!!!!

Last edited by Coke on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B4BY_LeOniie
Green Snail
Green Snail
B4BY_LeOniie

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:41 am

Coke wrote:
Good Luck!!!!

THANK YOUUU ! COKEE Smile Heart
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Male Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]
Humor : Horny ;D
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: re   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:45 am

well on three of your answer it says " i dont know " , "iam not sure", i cant give you an answer"... those are really important , if you don't tell us how are we going to predict you might benefit us? well Goood work overAll
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Heyyy Leoniie. Whistle Pretty name, though I have no clue as to how to pronounce it xD.
I've noticed that you, also, have spelled "a lot" incorrectly. Haha at youu. Cool
And I agree with what 'sometimes' said in the comment above.
Otherwise, good luck being accepted. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leoniie's GM Application   Leoniie's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leoniie's GM Application
Page 1 of 1