ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meganoname's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meganoname
Green Snail
Green Snail
meganoname

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-17

meganoname's GM application Empty
PostSubject: meganoname's GM application   meganoname's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Country/TimeZone : I live in California San Jose I live in the Pacific Time Zone.

IGN : In-game, I'ts verynoname. My account name is verynoname too.

How long have you played ShahabMs?
I've played ShahabMs for 3 weeks, and I've already really enjoyed it. I'm already lvl 163.

Do you have any experience as a GM?
Not really, but help with the other fellow GMs, and my GM handbook, I can easily catch on and maybe hold some events.

what can you do to improve the server?
I would tell all of my friends who play MS about you guys, since this is a rocking server. Yay!

Why should we hire you?
I would be quite active, and will probably hold events and such sometimes. I would help others, but not too much. I would ban hackers when called, but I will need some evidence. I'm not banning without proof.

How active are you?
At least 2 hours everyday, sometimes all day. I might be offline when I'm away from home, otherwise I would play.

How many people can you bring into our community?
I will bring all my friends that play MS and maybe some friends that used to play MS. I will bring as many people to this server as I can.

What will you do if you're not chosen?
I would still play a lot and try to bring my friends in, since this server rocks if I'm GM or not. I will stay in tune with the ShahabMs forums and post, and maybe post up some suggestions for the game. I will listen and follow the rules, and I won't hack. That's for sure.

What are the duties and responsibilities of a GM?
I would say that GMs should be fun, caring, and hold events sometimes, at the same time should be active, alert, have knowledge of GM commands, and ban hackers when reported. GMs should not abuse his/her powers, or give too much to other players. A GM can't ban anybody just because somebody said so, they should have some evidence, and decide who is right and wrong. A GM should always be around with others, and make friends at the same time.

~Thanks! I hope I get picked! Laugh Laugh

Last edited by meganoname on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elmo<3
SexySlut
SexySlut
Elmo<3

Female Number of posts : 364
Humor : Taken.
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: meganoname's GM application   meganoname's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Looks okay.
Goodluck. Angel
Back to top Go down
meganoname
Green Snail
Green Snail
meganoname

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: meganoname's GM application   meganoname's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Thanks! I really hope I make it.
Back to top Go down
John
Blue Slime
Blue Slime
John

Male Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : School
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: meganoname's GM application   meganoname's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Coke
Red Snail
Red Snail
Coke

Male Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : my hobbie is: trying to get unbanned
Humor : Nachoooooooo!~~~
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: meganoname's GM application   meganoname's GM application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Good Luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meganoname's GM application   meganoname's GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meganoname's GM application
Page 1 of 1