ShahabMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShahabMS

[NO HAMACHI] [20 CH'S] [PVP] [LOTS OF GM'S] [RATES ARE 5K FOR NOW] [TON'S OF NPC'S] [ONLINE 24/7] [PLAYER COMMANDS] [REBIRTHS] [AND TON'S MORE]

HomeShahabMS PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®
Horntail
Horntail
†LastHero¤[Joe Kim]†®

Male Number of posts : 214
Job/hobbies : Student/Playing Shahab or Singing
Humor : I Like...Pancakes!? :D
Registration date : 2009-02-02

..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:19 pm

About Me
Name: Joe Kim
Birthdate: June 21st
Ethnicity: Korean(100%)
Lives In: New Jersey, USA
Contacts: joekim0621@yahoo.com or warlord0621@hotmail.com

Questions About Being a GM
How long have you played MS? (Private or GMS)
-I've been playing Maplestory since the Beta for GMS came out which was about 3-4 years ago!

If selected as GM what will you do for our server?
-Well to start with, after I learn all the commands for a GM I would try to host as many events as possible in and even persuade others to join our servers too! I understand that being a GM is sometimes stressful work due to the fact that some people repeat their questions, but I will remain calm and answer all the questions that need to be answered. I have been playing this server for only 4 days, but I know it already like the back of my hand! Also I hate hackers when in a private server so I would try to help out the community by banning any hackers from the server. I will also help fix any glitches and/or bugs that a player may have while they are trying to enjoy ShahabMS Laugh

What traits well suit you for GM?
-I like to talk alot with many different kinds of people. I'm also a really hyper and energetic person so you'll find me on quite often either hosting an event or just fooling around with people! I'm also very hateful of being bored so consider one thing, players will never get bored around me unless I'm AFK or hiding to catch a hacker.

If you aren't chosen as GM what will you do?
-I'd probably still play ShahabMS anyways, it's a great server and I haven't been this addicted to a server ever! So even if I don't get GM job I will still play ShahabMS!

Do you know how to code and/or do commands?
-Not yet, but people have told me that I'm a very quick learner so just show me a manual and I'll be all set to go! :3

Will you follow and respect all rules as a GM?
-Yep, just tell me what to do and what not to do and we're all set chief! Laugh
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Male Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]
Humor : Horny ;D
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: re   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:55 pm

umm you do know there are ppl who wanted to become gm with ALOT OF EXPERIENCE... IF U JUST SAY.. iam a quick learner and assume there will be someone teaching you then you are wrong.. tons of people have experience and if you dont know they choose those ppl instead of you ;P
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

Female Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:00 pm

sometimes wrote:
umm you do know there are ppl who wanted to become gm with ALOT OF EXPERIENCE... IF U JUST SAY.. iam a quick learner and assume there will be someone teaching you then you are wrong.. tons of people have experience and if you dont know they choose those ppl instead of you ;P
Wow, that's so harsh!(no offense) Although it's true that others may be chosen over him, he should have an equal chance of being accepted. I mean, everyone's gotta start somewhere. Nervous
Good luck being accepted. Wink
Back to top Go down
Asswiperz
Blue Snail
Blue Snail

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 pm

lolz.... i argee with sometimes.... u cant just say im a quick learner thats just unfair
the people who apply for GMs have Experience and know alot about whats needed to know...
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

PostSubject: Re: ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 pm

What?! Wow
So your saying anyone with GM experiences should be accepted over those who don't have experience? Confused
Back to top Go down
sometimes
Green Slime
Green Slime
sometimes

Male Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Basketball , work out,watch movie,Guitar,Especially making fun of you ;]
Humor : Horny ;D
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: re   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:14 am

YES, U ARE EXACTLY RIGHT ... THIS SERVER NEEDS MORE EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO DO THE JOB... He said he doesn;t know any commands of gm.... maybe he should look up on ppl who have done it or get a hand book . instead of asking for ppl to give him instruction to learn?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Zakum Body
Zakum Body

PostSubject: Re: ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 pm

sometimes wrote:
YES, U ARE EXACTLY RIGHT ... THIS SERVER NEEDS MORE EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO DO THE JOB... He said he doesn;t know any commands of gm.... maybe he should look up on ppl who have done it or get a hand book . instead of asking for ppl to give him instruction to learn?
This is a decent application... Blank
I don't think we need more experienced people, just more nice people who can handle problems well. Plus, they need a GM Handbook. Tounge
xD, AGAIN, Good luck being accepted. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..   ..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::Joe's (LastHero) GM Application::..
Page 1 of 1